Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you hear that six in the military have been removed. From what or where I don't know. But they are SUSPICIOUS. QANONS?

Did you hear that six in the military have been removed. From what or where I don't know. But they are SUSPICIOUS. QANONS?

How many QANONS have already infiltrated our government?

They are like terrorist cells slowly taking over.

How many of them are there anywhere that can harm us? How long have they been there and how will it take for them to ACT?

Are there thousands of them waiting watching lying in wait to attack?

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

Last night on the news, it was reported that there were more than six National Guardsmen who were weeded out.
      January 20, 2021 12:03 PM MST

How far do you think it goes? How deep and wide is the infiltration of QANONS? When did it start and will it be rooted out weeded out killed? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 21, 2021 2:56 AM MST

I haven't listened to the news today, but it seems as though 12 guardsmen were weeded out, but there was no explanation as to why and it didn't necessarily mean because they were moles or QANON infiltrators.  People post things on the Internet that they think no one other than who they're writing to will see it.  There could have been comments made by these 12 relating to other issues that would warrant them not being on this detail.  I don't know if it means they are out of the Guard completely, or just not on this detail.
      January 21, 2021 3:04 PM MST

It's too bad everyone's internet social site "chats" aren't part of the resume. Lots of major nutjobs get in the door who shouldn't. Some belong to a bazillion places and poop in all of them. Maybe one day there will be a way to do that. Eliminate the dangerous crackpots. Ah. Another question to ask. Thank you for your reply L.
      January 22, 2021 1:00 AM MST

Apparently, you can search for a person on the Internet and a lot of what they post is there for you to see if they haven't made their pages private.  A lot of these dummies don't want the privacy so they can crow about their "accomplishments."  Better to catch them. :)
      January 22, 2021 7:46 AM MST

True. I will never understand how folks like that have survived this long. The world of stupid dummy grows larger every day. What will befall the stupid dumbs? I don't know. I DO NOT CARE! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 23, 2021 5:29 AM MST

I hate to say it, but I believe the intelligence level of our citizens has been in decline for some years now.  Our education system is not working in too many areas and the results are that we are nowhere near where we should be in comparison to other First World countries.
      January 23, 2021 6:57 AM MST

Education used to be valued. It is now the poor relative living on the other side of the tracks. FOOTOO chose a rich bit** as Education Secretary. A dame who only ever attended PRIVATE SCHOOLS and was in charge of public education. Of course. What else would a dumbkoph do but select another equally vapid cold heartless dumbkopf! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 6, 2021 6:28 AM MDT

I would imagine the FBI, CIA and Pentagon know more about it all than they can be expected to tell.
      January 20, 2021 2:38 PM MST

Indeed. That's a job I would never want. Glad someone does. Thank you for your reply Durdle.
      January 21, 2021 2:55 AM MST