Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once Joe and Kamala are sworn in guess what we also get with them?

Once Joe and Kamala are sworn in guess what we also get with them?

Joe's wife Dr. Jill...a college professor
Kamala's husband Doug Emhoff, lawyer. The Second Gentleman and first Jewish spouse of a Vice President
Barack and Michelle Obama

And I betcha Bill and Hillary if called upon/needed
Jimmy and Rosalyn if it were in their wheelhouse
George and Laura if called upon/needed

I just heard that Mike Pence left a note in the drawer for Kamala...a tradition.

Believe or not I also heard that Joe's preecessor also left a note for him. Shocking ain't it? Wonder what the note says? Go to he**?

Posted - January 20, 2021

Responses

I would bet that Trump's not to Joe revolves around Trump himself.  
      January 20, 2021 11:59 AM MST

:)
      April 10, 2021 6:34 AM MDT

The note said -

"Although you're here by fraudulent means (I totally had the most votes), Ivanka said I have to tell you that I kept the key to the presidential washroom... and the towels... and the soap.  The lice problem was here before I got here.  (By the way, my inauguration crowd was a billion times bigger than yours!!)"
      January 20, 2021 1:02 PM MST

Really? I would have bet FOOTOO would have said something like "SCREW YOU" and let it go at that. FOOTOO is not the most gracious though he is most loquacious! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 10, 2021 6:36 AM MDT

I don't know, this is more of my humor.  
      April 10, 2021 1:33 PM MDT

Gentle humor. Not rowdy or bawdy. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 11, 2021 3:02 AM MDT

I think the note said - the bucket of KFC in the fridge is mine. Cheers!
      April 10, 2021 1:41 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! I dunno though Nanoose. KFC is pretty high-class food. I see FOOTOO as scarfing up those 10 burgers for a buck! Cheapskate deadbeats eat on the cheap. More likely they steal. I see FOOTOO dining on ROADKILL every chance he gets. But you could be right! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      April 11, 2021 3:04 AM MDT