Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Biden inherits nonexistent Coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start from scratch." WHY IS THAT SO BAD?

"Biden inherits nonexistent Coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start from scratch." WHY IS THAT SO BAD?

When is making alterations on something as good as doing it right from the start?

It may be a godsend blessing. In any case if there is NOTHING AT ALL then there is no choice then JUST DO IT! Don't whine about it. DO IT!

Posted - January 21, 2021

Responses

If it is non-existant what was Cuomo talking about and claiming was racist? 

Coumo should not be allowed to handle the vaccines at all. Because of him and his stupid policies vaccines had to be thrown away.  Feds should take that responsibility away from him. 

Every state in the country recieved vaccines. No state has administered them as of yet.  Perhaps the Governors should do their jobs. 
      January 21, 2021 6:48 AM MST

Getting back to my point m2c. Do you sew? My mom was an expert seamstress and she made the sample for designers. She told me it is so much HARDER to alter something that it is to make it from scratch. Politics aside  stick to the point. Would you rather bake a cake from scratch that try to save one that is a disaster? Thank you for your reply. Let's leave polits out from now on. It's a very topic and we've done it to death. I'M OVER IT. WILL YOU GET OVER IT?
      January 21, 2021 6:51 AM MST

I did not post the question....I simply responded to the topic.
      January 21, 2021 6:53 AM MST

Almost every battal  that was ever won started with a plan.  So if Trump would of had a plan to beat the viris all  Biden  would have to do would be folow the plan and keep advancing but instead he has to start at the begining so time  is lost. Cheers!
      January 21, 2021 9:31 AM MST