Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Biden signs mask mandate. Then goes to Lincoln Memorial maskless. Senile or more hypocrisy? ?

Biden signs mask mandate. Then goes to Lincoln Memorial maskless. Senile or more hypocrisy? ?

Posted - January 21, 2021

Responses

Give me a break.  Come on, man!
      January 22, 2021 12:44 PM MST

You must be some kind of dog faced pony soldier.  :)
      January 22, 2021 5:36 PM MST

More hypocrisy for sure.
      January 23, 2021 4:06 PM MST

Yep just add him to the list. 

January 23, 2021 6:12 PM MST

Well, did the old bugger say anything about it? Did he mumble, or drool. Nothing?
    Look - this is pretty ghastly so don't say anything - but perhaps he was using his mask as an incontinence device. I've heard of people doing that. Surely we need a president who can think on his feet, improvise when he needs to. How often would you think he needs to, rarely, often or all the time? Gosh, when I was his age we used to go on eight hour hikes across the moors, and there were still wolves about in those days, and we didn't have incontinence masks to fall back on either. Falling back was the last thing we wanted to do, I can tell you.
    I think that Biden, and his laundress, and if I know Biden he probably picked a black one, are going to have a lot of age-related problems to deal with.  
      January 25, 2021 12:57 AM MST