Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Getting back to what used to be is rather nice for me. Two days. Two Press Conferences, one including Dr. Anthony Fauci uncensored. SOP?

Getting back to what used to be is rather nice for me. Two days. Two Press Conferences, one including Dr. Anthony Fauci uncensored. SOP?

He was very candid and let us know that he is not restricted in what he says at all. Unlike the before.

That is a good thing. Don't you think so? He has no one to play to or please. He has truth and knowledge to share AS HE SEES FIT without worrying about how it is going to play to anyone. TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE unrestricted. That is an exciting prospect. Once upon time that's the way it was. Do you remember?

Posted - January 22, 2021

Responses

He is unrestricted because this president believes in science.  The previous president belongs to the Flat Earth Society.  Aside from his wealth of knowledge and wisdom, Dr. Fauci had what appeared to be an unlimited amount of patience for Donald Quack.
      January 22, 2021 8:18 AM MST

Something else also helps very bigly. We have an adult in the oval office. A GROWN UP. After 4 years of a terrible twos tantrummy hissyfit drama queen liar. We see how well that worked for us. We got rid of it and will have nothing more to do with it.  AT LAST! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 23, 2021 3:34 AM MST

It will be nice to have an adult in office and someone who surrounds himself with experienced and knowledgeable people.
      January 23, 2021 7:17 AM MST

Did you hear Dr. Fauci was poetic about "what President Biden told me"? Everything all the time will be based on the SCIENCE. EVERY SINGLE TIME! NO EXCEPTIONS! Well that just made his day. It makes mine and I know it makes yours. It will take awhile for us to adjust to it I think. I treasure each of not saying anything about the latest tweet someone sent. There are no more. It was such a perpetual asannine exasperation. Predictably it was always lies and insults and attacks. NO MORE! That alone is worth the price of admission. Having no power and being leveled with multiple lawsuits both FEDERAL and STATE? Having had very few see him off as he turned tail and fled to Florida? Having some of the QANONS tell him "YOU SOLD US OUT"! Having more and more allies and close friends pull away? Having his business empire shattered..first by COVID and now by everyone not wanting anything to do with him. It besmirches their integrity and no on is worth that plus which the predecessor in the oval office is powerless. Worthless. Useless. Irrelevant. A cipher! How sweet it is! Thank you for your reply. I think today I am Chatty Cathy. Don't know where Rosie is! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2021 7:26 AM MST
      January 23, 2021 7:22 AM MST

He has been roundly defeated, not only by the election, but in so many other ways.  This is what happens when you get greedy and seek to obtain more than that to which you are entitled.  He thinks he's going to live at Mar-a-Lago, but there are rumblings from the residents that they will fight that.  I hope they win.
      January 23, 2021 7:28 AM MST

I heard that it's in the paperwork he signed. He can't live there full time. Only 21 days a year. So maybe he'll have that 4th string South Carolina lawyer work on that for him. You know the guy he scraped up from the bottom of the barrel to lawyer him through his SECOND impeachment? The fact is he is a tedious pedestrian sophomoric mediocre infantile cretinlike  sap and on top of that unlikable. He sure has got a lot going for him doesn't he? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2021 7:36 AM MST

That's what I heard, too.  You can be sure of one thing - he won't be coming back to New York.  Hallelujah!  In fact, the City has cancelled its contracts with him for the skating ring in Rockefeller Center and the Carousel in Central Park.  They have already taken his name down on some buildings, too.  When they're done with him, me may not have a penny to his name, so Melania better get her share while the getting is good.
      January 23, 2021 7:44 AM MST

The former occupant of the oval office got his pound of flesh from New York and New Yorkers. They are quite done with him at every level. Soon his will have DISAPPEARED. Know what? It's exactly like removing CONFEDERATE things. THEY WERE TRAITORS. SO IS HE. Beatiful when a plan comes together. I gotta ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 23, 2021 8:46 AM MST

We had enough of him long before he ran for office. :)
      January 23, 2021 11:22 AM MST

I know you did L. At least now once and for all forever more NEW YORK IS RID OF HIM! It took awhile but at least you're there. Palm Beach is now his home. Their problem not yours or ours. FINALLY! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2021 12:29 PM MST

Palm Beach is welcome to him.
      January 23, 2021 9:53 PM MST

Apparently the Mar A Lago ilk adore the crap outta him. His neighbors? Not so much. He is cancer that has metastasized and is in the lymph nodes. It's only a matter of time before he kills all living things. Whatever he touches dies. A book title someone already used. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 11, 2021 5:42 AM MST

Ya I  find it nice too. I also find it nice that Biden's first call to a foreign  leader will be with  Canada. When Trump took office he broke a long tradition by not making Canada his first call. When the two leaders talk today I am sure they will disagree on the Keystone pipe line but I am also sure Biden won't have a hissy fit and start name calling. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 22, 2021 10:40 AM MST

Well when you have two ADULTS two GROWNUPS discussing things it's a lot easier to be respectful civil polite. When one of the two is a tantrumy hissy fit infant you can see the problem. GONE FOR GOOD! Yea! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 23, 2021 3:31 AM MST