Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some QANONS have returned to reality and are trying to resume their once-rational lives. Some are waiting to hear from Q to tell them WHAT?

Some QANONS have returned to reality and are trying to resume their once-rational lives. Some are waiting to hear from Q to tell them WHAT?

Anything. The big Q has told all of them to only listen to what he says because only what he says is true.

Sound familiar?

So they will keep keeping on awaiting the sound of that wondrous true voice of Q who will guide them and inform them of what to do next. Until then they tread water. Hold hands. Sing KUMBAYAH.Pray to Q to tell them what to do what to say what to think what to eat what to drink what to wear etcetera etcetera etcetera and so forth.

Posted - January 23, 2021

Responses

Um... maybe no one noticed.  Yes, that's it... all is normal.  (come on Q, speak to me!  Tell me how to think!  Q, where are you?)
      January 23, 2021 10:49 AM MST

'tween thee I me I think he is in hiding! He let down a lot of his worshipful acolytes. They are VERY ANGRY. Both at FOOTOO and Q. So we shall against whom or what they discharge their ANGER at or on. Should be kinda fun to watch...from afar. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      January 24, 2021 6:23 AM MST

If that's so then whoever Q I really is, has changed his tune a bit.

One analysis I heard explained that QANON works by having a basic theme but then releasing deliberately vague messages for its followers to invent their own interpretations, though still more or less on track.

At one point it/he/she/they released supposed messages in "code" so Qanon readers thought themselves as really part of some elaborate secret society, able to decipher the messages but obviously not able to prove that for doing so would reveal the meanings. Intelligence experts found that the "code" was non-existent, just patterns of letters that one described as seemingly put together by a typist with some musical knowledge. 

That's a similar self-delusion as that held by those who used to believe that certain rock songs played backwards gave Satanic messages. I don't know if anyone thought to ask how to play vinyl records or tape-cassettes in reverse..... Or even simply to try reading the printed lyrics backwards.  

There was a suggestion that the whole Qanon thing was intended satirically. If so, it soon went out of hand, but I suppose we won't really know until whoever set it up is flushed out, named and made to tell us what the hell it was all for. 
      January 23, 2021 4:32 PM MST

I think Q whomever he/she/it/they be are in HIDING. The QANONS ARE FURIOUSLY ENRAGED. At the top of their SH** List is FOOTOO and Q. The QANONS believed in them completely and both FOOTOO and Q ran away to safety temporarily. COWARDS to the end FOOTOO and Q holding hands under the cover worried about the goblins in the closet and under the bed. And so it goes. From the ridiculous to the absurd...not the sublime or divine. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 24, 2021 4:37 PM MST
      January 24, 2021 6:27 AM MST