Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does FOOTOO sleep with his golf clubs? Does he cherish them tenderly? They are all he got. All else is stripped away. RIGHT ON?

Does FOOTOO sleep with his golf clubs? Does he cherish them tenderly? They are all he got. All else is stripped away. RIGHT ON?

In the BEFORE he was all powerful know what he did 24/7?

TWEET (he has been banned from ever having an account)
Spread conspiracy theories (he still may but no one knows no one cares no one listens  He is inept/impotent
Rally oftenly and bigly to keep his adoring worshippers riled up tasting blood spread hate
Insurrection is no longer on the table. FOOTOO saw to that by his disastrous attempt at effecting it
GOLF

All he got is golf. And eating gargantuan portions of whatever junk food he can grab
He has no platform
He has no authority
He has no power
He is losing allies pals friends by the DROVE
His business empire is shrinking shrinking shrinking shrinking
His wealth is drifting shifting

All hail to GOLF. When all his golf courses go bankrupt and are in receivership where will he play?

How much will it cost? Whose money will he use to pay his way through life? In quiring minds wanna know these things.

Posted - January 26, 2021

Responses

And I bet he still thinks it's all the fault of someone else.  he still refuses to take responsibility for his own actions.
      January 26, 2021 10:49 AM MST

The silence is heavenly isn't it Shuhak? No daily updates about what he tweeted or retweeted. Some days when he was particularly enraged irate furious he'd tweet hundreds of times. His fat fingers were going constantly. Now? Who knows? Who cares? The silence is heavenly. T'is a pity he wasn't shut up 4 years ago. If there were no outlet for his vomit would the insurrectionists exist in the enormity of their numbers? I don't think so but I don't know! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 27, 2021 2:46 AM MST

I think he does plus I think his golf caddy sleeps in the same room so that he can carry Trump's clubs into the washroom when Trump goes in there to make a 2:00 AM tweet while he is sitting on the toilet. Cheers!
      January 26, 2021 11:20 AM MST

You has just outdid thyself m'dear. You write always graphically so I can see what you see! This m'dear tops it off! Except isn't he banned from Twitter? I'm confuserated! Thank you for your fine though terribly disgusting (NOT YOUR FAULT...YOU DON'T MAKE THE NEWS YOU JUST REPORT IT!) reply. Keep 'em coming Nanoose. I rely on your Canadian sense of humor to pull us through this crisis. Okey dokey? :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 26, 2021 11:30 AM MST
      January 26, 2021 11:30 AM MST