Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It took FOUR YEARS (4 YEARS) for FOOTOO to make the mess. How long do you give President Joseph R. Biden to clean it up?

It took FOUR YEARS (4 YEARS) for FOOTOO to make the mess. How long do you give President Joseph R. Biden to clean it up?

Posted - January 26, 2021

Responses

I think clean it up and make the mess are in the wrong place. 

Biden is working very fast. 
      January 26, 2021 11:38 AM MST

Very fast! Fifteen executive orders the first day, which pretty much reversed all the good Trump had accomplished. Unfortunately for Biden, his actions didn't go unnoticed. They will at some point come back to haunt him.
      January 26, 2021 11:58 AM MST

I think with in a year Biden will put a good dent in cleaning up the mess that Trump left. I know that sounds far fetched but when you look at the team of experts  Biden put together it looks very possible. Cheers!
      January 26, 2021 11:47 AM MST

Point made. Point taken. President Joseph R. Biden has selected the best of the best. HONEST intelligent educated experienced knowledgeable devoted to the country and the Constitution. PATRIOTS ALL. The contrast with what FOOTOO did when he did the do do he did do is unbelievable! So yes President Biden's team is there in place to work hard to get things back to some kind of NORMAL. Fingers crossed it is achievable but we don't know what the FOOTOO FOOLS are up to or will do. That is the unknown. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! )
      January 26, 2021 12:58 PM MST

he did more than make a mess.  A physical mess can be cleaned up, eventually.  he also planted seeds.  Seeds of doubt and suspicion.  Seeds of disunity and hatred.  Seeds of lies.  he planted them deep into people's minds, where they quickly took root and grew.  Vines of intolerance, Crabgrass of anger, and thistles of violence.  These weeds wont simply "go away", and eradicating them may be next to impossible, as their roots go deep and they reseed prolifically.  Biden may be able to sand down some of the deep scratches and fill in a few of the holes, but he can't deweed people's minds.  Each person must choose to weed out their own minds.  Unfortunately, many are still choosing to fertilize their weeds

January 26, 2021 12:11 PM MST

I know you know that the wackadoodle noodle crackpot nutjobs are continuing the delusion revving up very bigly. From stem to stern and hi to low and everywehre in-between. It is the weirdest oddest stupid dumbest ghastliest politically partisan thing I have ever seen. And still it goes on and on and on? Meanwhile we are continuing to be the laughingstock idiot imbecile court jester of the world. Celebrating a king who is dead as if he weren't? How long must we suffer this way? Any idea Shuhak? Every day in every way what FOOTOO hath wrought continues to damage us. Any solution you see because I'm at a loss. Thank you for your reply! Awaiting something anything I can cling to...from you. SIGH! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 26, 2021 4:41 PM MST
      January 26, 2021 12:45 PM MST

Excellent response and analogies.
      January 26, 2021 2:27 PM MST