Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HERO or ZERO? Start off as one and end up as the other? Ever happen in your recollection to anyone?

HERO or ZERO? Start off as one and end up as the other? Ever happen in your recollection to anyone?

Posted - January 27, 2021

Responses

I think Kellyann Conway went from zero to hero then back to zero. Awile back she was a zero that defended Trump no matter what he did. Then she qwite her job to spend more time with her daughter and I thought  that made her a bit of a hero. Now she is being acussed of posting a photo of her top less 16 year old daughter on the internet so I think that brings her back to being a zero. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 28, 2021 2:13 AM MST
      January 27, 2021 11:07 AM MST

She WHAT? She pimped her daughter? Advertised the goods? I wonder what that's really all about? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to you and yours. When she first came on the scene I kinda liked her. But when she gave us that ALTERNATE REALITY with a straight face she lost me for good. Her husband is a great guy and what I wondered wasn how real was she? She got paid handsomely I'm sure and I wonder if at home she and George BADMOUTHED FOOTOO and made fun of him and derieded him? I can see that happening. Some folks will prostitute themselves for money. :)
      January 28, 2021 2:16 AM MST

George Foreman did it twice. Teen street gangster to Olympic Gold Medallist and World Heavyweight Champion,  to inconsequential preacher to the Baddest Man on the Planet AGAIN (at the age of 46, the oldest Heavyweight champ in history).
      January 28, 2021 4:25 AM MST