Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The Republican Party will not disavow marr G tail lure greeeeen. SHE IS THE PARTY"! I KNEW IT! Did you know it too?

"The Republican Party will not disavow marr G tail lure greeeeen. SHE IS THE PARTY"! I KNEW IT! Did you know it too?

She is a vile BIGOT
She is a vile QANON a**kisser
She harrassaed a Parkland Shooting survivor

She is a chickensh** because she DELETED her offensive posts from social media. Heat got too hot for her? WHATEVER. . That don't mean a thing. She is a vile bigot racist domestic violence sucker upper to.

PERFECT replacement for FOOTOO! PERFECT!

Y'all meet your future president whose inauguration will be in January 2025! MILLIONS will attend the inauguration. BILLIONS if possible.

By then those of us who despise her and everything she stands for will have been wiped out on her orders for sure. WIPED OUT!

Posted - January 30, 2021

Responses

I was just reading about Marjorie Taylor Greene and she seems like a real crackpot. She did call the Sandy hook and Parkland school shootings a hoas and mocked child victims of gun violence. She has lots of crazy conspiracy theories like a wealthy Jewish familly started the Californian wild fires with a heat ray from space. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 30, 2021 9:52 AM MST

This is the heart and soul and spine of the current FOOTOO party. Many more of her ilk...macho macho macho "dames" will be flooding in to take charge. Bet on it! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Every time I think it can't get any worse it gets worse. Best I stop thinking completely! Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      January 30, 2021 10:14 AM MST

She confronted a person who was trying to take guns away from law abiding Americans.  Yes he was also a Parkland shooting survivor.  David Hogg.

She will not be President or even nominee for 2024.  
      January 30, 2021 9:57 AM MST