Discussion » Questions » Family » Good loyal wives are EXPECTED to lie to protect their husbands. Why believe anything Melania or Hillary say about theirs?

Good loyal wives are EXPECTED to lie to protect their husbands. Why believe anything Melania or Hillary say about theirs?

Posted - October 20, 2016

Responses

I don't. These women stand to lose the lifestyle they have been accustomed to. There is much to consider and sacrifice when faced with the decision of being on the side of doing the right thing.
      December 17, 2016 12:35 AM MST

I don't. These women stand to lose the lifestyle they have been accustomed to. There is much to consider and sacrifice when faced with the decision of being on the side of doing the right thing. :) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at December 17, 2016 2:07 AM MST
      December 17, 2016 12:35 AM MST

I could not agree with you more m'dear. Sad that. Never having lived a sumptuous privileged life I can't imagine being sucked in by it enough to put up with a rotten husband. But who knows?   I know I wouldn't be able to stand the sight of him nor want him anywhere near me.  That's for sure. That does not sound like a happy life to me. Money or no money! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday Autumn! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2016 9:44 PM MST
      December 17, 2016 2:10 AM MST