Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The FOOTOO legal team is the dregs. Can't even spell worth a sh**! Opening lines of impeachment response to Senate?

The FOOTOO legal team is the dregs. Can't even spell worth a sh**! Opening lines of impeachment response to Senate?

"Unites States Senate"...not UNITED! That's whatcha get when you scrape the bottom of the barrel. The scum is what the bumb deserves. Go to it y'all. Spell anyway old witch way ya wanna. It don't matter no how.

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

Just like the one who hired them.  Birds of a feather crap together. 
      February 3, 2021 11:13 AM MST

Lie down with dogs and you get fleas. No way to avoid it. That's all that will work for him. The stupid dumbs who are so dumb they can't even proof read a document before it is released. Think the FOOTOO fools will be out today to blow up the Super Bowl and out on IMPEACHMENT #2 DAY to blow up the Senate? You know they're itching to have another go at it. When will they strike? How will they strike? How many of them will there be? How many macho macho macho dames will accompany them to show us their "muscle"? I wouldn't go anywhere near the Super Bowl venue or any bars where drunk skunks will be inside watching. So on to later on! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      February 7, 2021 10:56 AM MST

I figure that normally they wouldn't of made that spelling mistake but because they had Trump constantly distracting them and telling them to mention that he won the election they couldn't concentrate. Cheers!
      February 3, 2021 11:32 AM MST

That right there PROVES you are a kinder human being than I am. I think it shows how stupid dumb they are because that's all FOOTOO can get to work for him. The stupid dumbs who can't even spell the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for gawd's sake! Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      February 7, 2021 10:52 AM MST

Thought I would add that 2 of Trump's new lawyers have a Canadian conection. One of them once defended Vito Rizzuto who was a Canadian mob boss in Montreal. The other one once refused to take a Canadian woman's sex assault charges against Bill Cosby. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 7, 2021 8:01 AM MST
      February 3, 2021 12:03 PM MST

OMG Nanoose! Seriously? OMG. Well the whole thing is moot since FOOTOO is too chickensh** to show up and testify. Just another dog and pony show on their end. They got NUTTIN' honey so they are going to flesh it out with so much BULLSH**! The prosecution is using FOOTOO tapes of what he said to his insurrectionist crackpot white domestic terrorists! Only an idiot doesn't see him stoking the fire and throwing gasoline on it! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      February 7, 2021 8:03 AM MST

Too smart to testify.  The defendant only testifies if the case is going bad.  There is 0 chance of conviction....lol
      February 7, 2021 8:17 AM MST