Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » So now, cleaner air leads to global warming? So should we all pollute the air now?

So now, cleaner air leads to global warming? So should we all pollute the air now?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-pandemics-cleaner-air-added-203654559.html

Posted - February 3, 2021

Responses

That is quite ironic. I wonder which causes it faster, more sunlight or more greenhouse gasses. If humans had never polluted, would the earth be on a natural warming cycle. They have been going on for eons.
      February 3, 2021 1:44 PM MST

The sun.
    If it were carbon we would be much warmer based on the amount in the air.  Also most common greenhouse gas is water vaper. If they were serious about it they would be figuring out how to lower it.

February 3, 2021 2:45 PM MST

References, please. You can't lower water vapor. Natural phenomenom.
      February 3, 2021 6:50 PM MST

Yes you can remove the catalytic converter from your car now and sell it to a scrap metal dealer for 20 bucks. There is a tiny bit of platinum in them.
      February 3, 2021 2:33 PM MST

Clean air causes global warming, polluted air causes global warming...  Good grief!  Is there anything that doesn't cause global warming?  What next?  Are they going to tell us that ... oh, I don't know, many be that cow farts cause global warming.  Personally I think it's caused by politicians (worldwide)... they're all full of hot air and just love to let it out.
      February 3, 2021 4:39 PM MST

They do say cow fart cause global warming. 
    I personally think the climate goes through cycles.  And man does not have the power to change those cycles.  

But we should do everything in our power not to pollute the earth. 
      February 3, 2021 5:02 PM MST

I know, I was being facetious.

The earth is not our "property".  We are only transient caretakers.  It "belong" to Someone else. We should treat it as such.
      February 3, 2021 5:45 PM MST

I agree. But I do not agree that redistribution of money to other countries should be part of care taking of the earth. 
      February 3, 2021 5:48 PM MST