Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "FOOTOO is the most beloved political figure in U.S. history saith his son erratic echo. Agree with he? Or DIS?

"FOOTOO is the most beloved political figure in U.S. history saith his son erratic echo. Agree with he? Or DIS?

Posted - February 5, 2021

Responses

Definately up there with Reagan, JFK and Obama in recent history. 
      February 5, 2021 5:28 AM MST

Reagan was eminently successful largely because he never tried to actually do the job of President. He did an actor's job - wore the costumes, struck the poses, spoke the lines and handed out the patronage while letting his veep and the cabinet secretariat run things. He was aided by having one of the best VPs in history beside him - Bush Sr was a terrific vice, he just didn't have the stones for the top job (and was hamstrung by having a brain-dead cretin as his own veep).
    I still fail to see why Kennedy is such a hallowed figure. An absolute pig of a human being (Clinton can almost be forgiven for playing around given who he was married to, but JFK had the stupendously gorgeous Jackie at home and STILL chased skirt), he was also a nepotist (to a lesser degree than Trump, and before the Postal Reserve Act was passed) and completely ballsed-up the situation in Cuba - botching Bay of Pigs, which solidified Castro's popularity and pushed Cuba into a closer relationship with the USSR.
      February 5, 2021 3:35 PM MST

Reagan cut taxes and regulations and improved our military and stood up to the Communists.
    After demtenia set in...yes he was acting. I am sure Biden's handlers are referring to those times for pointers.
      February 6, 2021 7:32 AM MST

He was acting from day one. When Hinckley shot him in March 1981, the President was incapacitated for almost a fortnight - but Haig kept things going as before and Bush returned to Washington DC (he had been vacationing in Texas), so although people did notice that the titular head was missing, nothing changed - he wasn't needed. All front, very little substance. A marionette.
      February 6, 2021 10:04 PM MST

Biden has a higher approval rating than His Royal Orangeness ever did, simply by not being him. QED.
      February 5, 2021 3:38 PM MST

I think it's 61% or something like that. But some QANONS allegedly think FOOTOO is secretly presidenting and executing people. Could be. Who knows what goes on at Mar a Lago? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Saturday/Sunda! :)
      February 6, 2021 7:48 PM MST