Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Many or most of us do not dare venture outside the lines/outside the box. The few who do are either BRAVE or FOOLISH. Which is more likely?

Many or most of us do not dare venture outside the lines/outside the box. The few who do are either BRAVE or FOOLISH. Which is more likely?

Posted - February 7, 2021

Responses

I rafted in PA, but I can't recall the name of the river.  I've ridden on the back of a motorcycle, but never did it on my own.  Can't seem to get the hang of the clutch which is why I have automatic transmission in my car, :)  The West is really beautiful country.  I've been through Yellowstone, through Idaho, Montana, Washington State and down from Vancouver to San Francisco.  I couldn't believe how gorgeous the Oregon coast is.  The pine forests are magnificent - just like you would see on a calendar - and the eagles flying overhead are amazing.  We stopped at a rest stop in Montana with a view of the Grand Tetons and now I know why they call it Big Sky country.  
      February 8, 2021 11:12 AM MST

:):):)
      February 9, 2021 1:41 AM MST