Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We all have a window to the world and the ability to communicate with one another. What would we have done without that?

We all have a window to the world and the ability to communicate with one another. What would we have done without that?

No computers no telephones no radio no television.

Once upon a time none of that existed. Would we all have gone stark raving mad if that were the case when Covid hit? Think about it. Whom would you be without your phone or radio or computer or TV?

Posted - February 22, 2021

Responses

Appearance is very important.  It is the first thing people notice about us, but it shouldn't be the only thing.  you can make a good appearance without being over the top.  Of course, in my opinion, what's inside the package is more important than the gift wrapping.  
      March 1, 2021 5:39 AM MST

I notice eyes first. Are they friendly and kind or hostile and angry? Then if it's a guy this is going to sound really weird. I notice the forearms. I know. What in the heck for? I just remember as a kid when my dad was trimming the hedges or mowing the lawn he seemed so STRONG and invincible. Maybe all or most little girls think that about their dads. I felt safe and loved. And I was. They say women who had a great relationship with their dads are always looking for someone like him to marry and I think that's true. Why not go for kind caring good? Why not hold out for someone who makes you feel safe and loved? Funny what you remember isn't it? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 2, 2021 3:19 AM MST

I first notice the entire face - whether it looks friendly or mean.  I look at the teeth - if they are not well kept, it's a deal breaker.  Then I look at hands.  I like a ma with strong hands, not tapered, feminine fingers.  
      March 2, 2021 5:52 AM MST

We all have our preferences. There are some folks I meet whose vibes are hostile. Them I avoid after that. Angry eyes. Smirks. Sneers. Not my cuppa tea. Crackpot ideas? Also not a fan of those or those who hold them near and dear! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 5:24 AM MST