Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The SUPREME COURT declined to block a US grand jury from seeing FOOTOO taxes. Bad news for FOOTOO. More to come?

The SUPREME COURT declined to block a US grand jury from seeing FOOTOO taxes. Bad news for FOOTOO. More to come?

8 years of FOOTOO tax returns are now going to be turned over for investigation. One of the things FOOTOO dreads most.

Well deserved.

Posted - February 22, 2021

Responses

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  I guess he must be really peeved that the three Supreme Court Justices the put on the bench voted against him.  YAYYYYY!!!!!
      February 22, 2021 10:58 AM MST

Didja read below what Nanoose said L? SIGH. Dodged a bullet we did. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 23, 2021 4:46 AM MST

I just read his comments.  Supreme Court justices have to be vetted and confirmed.  I seriously doubt that his children, with absolutely no legal education would have either passed the vetting process or confirmation hearings.  In a way, he did stack the court - he nominated and had confirmed three justices.  The problem, as he sees it, is that they didn't vote in his favor - they voted the law.
      February 23, 2021 10:56 AM MST

Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A blockhead FOOTOO be as we as all of his progeny. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      February 23, 2021 12:14 PM MST

I can almost picture Donald Trump trying to eat all the paper trails of his illegal dealings. Cheers!
      February 22, 2021 11:01 AM MST

Would his digestive tract fail at some point causing him to "die" or slow "fade away"? How do you poop paper Nanoose? Does it digest into confetti? Inquiring minds wanna know these things! Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 23, 2021 4:47 AM MST

On Fox news Trump said that his greatest regreat as president was his failure not to name his 3 adult children to the supreme court and his children would be way better then the 3 clowns he did put in the supreme court. You would think his greatest regret would be his failure to protect the capital  or his failure to end North Koreas nuclear weapons program but no his biggest regret is not stacking the supreme court in his favour. Cheers!

February 22, 2021 12:40 PM MST

OMG Nanoose! So FOOTOO reeally said that? I wonder how the other Supremes would have dealt with it? Thank you for that info. I did not know that but well now that you mention I am not the least bit surprised. He has terrorized them their entire lives. Of course they will always do his bidding. They dare not. His wrath would be the end of them. Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      February 23, 2021 4:45 AM MST