Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » I’ve been on a skateboard once in my life. I hit the ground butt-first, I was done with them completely.

I’ve been on a skateboard once in my life. I hit the ground butt-first, I was done with them completely.

What’s your skateboarding tale or history?
~

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

Nothing much. A few long downhill rides. Latching on to car bumpers. Lots of spills.
      February 23, 2021 9:26 AM MST

• My best friend used to be into skateboarding back in middle school, so a couple times I rode on his board. Never fell, but never did anything other than ride for a few yards in the park. Lol
      February 23, 2021 10:01 AM MST

I was raised in southern California on the beach, I grew up on surfboards and skateboards.
      February 23, 2021 10:30 AM MST

Knowing that I'm one of the least athletic persons, I wouldn't even attempt to skateboard.  I have never been skating at a roller rink, bowling, played tennis, skied or played soccer.  I know my limitations.
      February 23, 2021 11:05 AM MST

I have no skateboard history other than someone wanting to put theirs in my car.  To me it was too dirty but they got angry about it.  I didn't have a trunk, I had a carpeted Explorer wayback.  Anyway, that's it.  I did buy one  of  my kids a skateboard for Christmas.  She never touched it and it was a gift for someone else years later.
      February 23, 2021 10:28 PM MST