Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The day arrives. Charlie Brown has had it with Lucy. He plans to smack the crap outta her. How would YOU do it?

The day arrives. Charlie Brown has had it with Lucy. He plans to smack the crap outta her. How would YOU do it?

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

Well being a gentlemen I would have to smack the crap out of her with poetry like - roses are red and violets are blue Pigpen stinks and so do you. Cheers!
      February 23, 2021 1:18 PM MST

It would sail right over her head Nanoose. She is so stupid dumb dense it wouldn't even touch her head much less sink through to her brain. But you cannot change whom you are. You'd just have to hire yourself a  pi**ed off ticked off furious enraged knave or knavette to do the hard stuff. Thank you for your reply! Ever had to smack the crap outta someone who deserved it? Literally deserved it? Or did you just futurely ignore the knave or knavette and wash your hands of him/her/them/they/it entirely foreverly? Inquiring minds wanna know these things for future ponderings! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 23, 2021 1:24 PM MST
      February 23, 2021 1:22 PM MST

I think he probably did this on purpose and made it look like an accident ...

February 23, 2021 2:45 PM MST

Take an eraser to the original art-work.....
      February 24, 2021 3:02 PM MST