Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently Merrick Garland holds no grudges at all for having been BLOCKED from being a SUPREME. What kind of person is grudgeless?

Apparently Merrick Garland holds no grudges at all for having been BLOCKED from being a SUPREME. What kind of person is grudgeless?

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

Grudges are pointless.
    "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else - you are the one who gets burned."
    - Siddartha Gautama (Buddha).

I've heard it misquoted as "like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die", but Buddha never said that - that one is properly attributable to Emmett Fox. It's equally appropriate though.
      February 23, 2021 2:35 PM MST

I don't revenge or retaliate. I just move on. I also don't do envy or jealousy. I don't begrudge though sometimes I do wonder about things. Really basically I'm very simple. I want to learn about what I don't know and I'm drawn to those who freely and graciously share what they know. I guess it's selfish if you think about it. I've never been one to go out and conquer the world so I am "somebody". We already all are somebodies to somebody. I also like privacy so being well known and world known would not be my cuppa tea. How about you R? Ever had dreams of conquering the world or making "a name for yourself"? I wonder what price "famous" people pay and if it's worth it? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      February 24, 2021 1:29 AM MST