Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Boy oh boy this will be a he** of a lotta fun for someone! A vast trove of digital data covering millions of pages of FOOTOO hoodoo. WHO DO?

Boy oh boy this will be a he** of a lotta fun for someone! A vast trove of digital data covering millions of pages of FOOTOO hoodoo. WHO DO?

Who or whom will have to wade through all of that voodoo hoodoo for FOOTOO? MILLIONS OF PAGES need being gone through. How many lawyers will be reading each line and then divining the impace and reporting their findings?

That's a lotta stuff.

How long will it take to review MILLIONS OF PAGES OF digital data?

And so it begins. The SAGA of the FOOTOO CRIME FAMILY. And so it begins.

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

It will be a big stack of papers to look through but maybe they will have a big red arrow pointing to were they should look first.  Trump Jr. has been deposed so he will have to testify under oath about misuse of campaign funds and I bet he will throw his dad under the bus. Cheers! 
      February 24, 2021 6:49 PM MST

Do you really think so Nanoose? I think  the FOOTOO kids are more terrified of angering FOOTOO than of spending the rest of their lives in prison. They KNOW what an angry FOOTOO can do better than anyone. You could be right of course. I guess "we shall see what we shall see"! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      February 25, 2021 3:07 AM MST