Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Shocking! I what iffed a question about the possibility of the existence of a HOLLOW EARTH and well guess what?

Shocking! I what iffed a question about the possibility of the existence of a HOLLOW EARTH and well guess what?

Ever hear of the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY?

Well there is a HOLLOW EARTH THEORY that's been around for a hunk of time.

I did not invent the thought. I did not know what I did not know. Have you researched it? It's kinda intriguing. I do feel chastenend thought by thinking it was not already thought of or thought about or proposed.

There ya go.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Every question has already asked.
Every invention has already been invented.
Every story has already been told.

SIGH. Dagnabbit!

Posted - March 4, 2021

Responses

Of course the earth's hollow.  That's where the mole people live after they were driven underground in the great war of Zexcole.  However, the great prophet Molek said that one day the Molars (meaning the mole people) will rise up, conquer the surface dwellers, and once again have dominion over the earth.  It is written – “And on that great day all of the Mighty Mole Nation will feast upon the savory green cheese that is the moon" (Prophecies of Molek, 114:29).

Many people don’t believe the mole people exist.  But they do and have many spies among the surface dwellers.  Who do you think gave us the word “molecule “?

(sigh)

There's no cure for stupidity.  

March 4, 2021 11:20 AM MST

Have you Googled the HOLLOW EARTH THEORY? I did and it was very interesting which is why I asked the question. It wasn't dimwits who came up with it. Just sayin'. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      March 4, 2021 4:30 PM MST

Yes I have.  I'm not saying it isn't "interesting" (from the view of fantasy), just that it isn't real.  The fact that people actually believe it's true is alarming (and I was mocking them). 
      March 4, 2021 5:38 PM MST

I asked another question about the guy who wrote the most recent book. Also in the 1800's there was a guy named John Symmes who wrote of a hole through the earth. Anyway the one who wrote the book most recently got graduated from Columbia and got his Master's and Ph.d from New York Univeristy which means he was not stupid. But the question I asked was "was he sane"? Now long ago an author wrote about Captain Nemo. Did they have submaines then? I don't know. Also there were books about traveling t outer space when there was no NASA. Were they considered crazy? What I'm saying is that many things standard people write off as lunacy turns out to be reality decades or centures later. We don't know what we don't know do we? It would be helpful if we at least in what araas we are dead wrong but we don't even know that. Are you forever stuck in a three-dimension world? WHAT IF there are 20? I think I might have mentioned the book (now out of print) FLATLAND. It is about two-dimensional characters in a three-dimensional world. They cannot access the world as it is in its entirely. So what they perceive (it came with line drawings) was not all there way. Well maybe we homo saps are like that too. There is much more around that we unable to access. Anyway thank you for your reply Shuhak. My mind is not made up about very much tell you the truth. I'm open to anything being and that I will never access most of it. But having an open at least gives me head start to more info. You can't perceive what you don't believe. Right? :) I like it. Gonna ask.
      March 5, 2021 2:45 AM MST

Everyone who is sane knows the earth is not flat. If it were, cats would have knocked everything over the edge already.
      March 4, 2021 11:30 AM MST

This is very interesting. The question is about the HOLLOW EARTH THEORY. You have chosen to focus on the lead in....which was just an example and not the point of the question at all. Do you know why you have chosen to focus on that? I don't. I'm stumped. If you wish to enlighten me that would be nice. If you wish to remain a mystery that is your right. In any case thank you for your reply. If discussing a HOLLOW EARTH THEORY causes you discomfort then of course you need not reply.  SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at March 4, 2021 8:13 PM MST
      March 4, 2021 4:14 PM MST

I have already given you the mathematical results of your question. Need I expound?
      March 4, 2021 8:14 PM MST

Nope.
      March 5, 2021 4:05 AM MST

I read an article about the hollow earth was occupied by a race of Terries and a race of Fermies. Whenever they went to war against each other it would be the cause of earthquakes and volcanoes.
      March 4, 2021 11:13 PM MST

You did Kg? Hmm. Was it an article about a book or something or just someone who held that view? Honestly I'd never heard of it before until I was drawn to checking out earth's core. What it was made of and what properties it has.  Of course then I wondered what would happen if Earth had no core? What if the "within" were hollow? I did some looking up and found there were theories that it might be that way. How the hole would stay open and not collapse upon itself was among them. That's when I found out it was a whole big thing thing long ago. I expect at the time and still folks who thought that were written off as crackpots. Mebbe they were. I don't know. But I don't see anything wrong with proposing any "what if" to anything. It stretches the mind and can be a lot of fun! Thank you for your reply. I'm going to Google Terries and Fermies to familiarize myself with it. Happy Saturday to thee and thine m'dear! Boy you mention a little thing and find lots of bigger things. Asking questions is so much fun! :)
      March 6, 2021 3:33 AM MST