Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Always angry. Always hostile. Always antagonistic. Always combative. Always disruptive. Always dour sour. Is always anything bad good?

Always angry. Always hostile. Always antagonistic. Always combative. Always disruptive. Always dour sour. Is always anything bad good?

Is one of those "always" better for the body than the others?

Posted - March 5, 2021

Responses

All the instances you list are negatives.  Constantly being in a negative frame of mind is not good for anyone and is bad for your health.  
      March 5, 2021 6:27 AM MST

There would be no point to a question listing all positives or positives and negatives. So among the negatives is there a worst and less worse? Is anger worse on your body than fear? Which does more damage to the person who feels it? Thank you for your reply L. For me it's always hate that's worst. You never recover from it I suspect. You'll notice I did not list that just because I'd have a dog in that fight and that's always stacking the deck.
      March 5, 2021 6:56 AM MST

I guess you're right.  I think most all negative thinking that is continuous is damaging to your body.  Repressed anger may take the biggest toll, though
      March 5, 2021 9:14 AM MST

More than hate? You know I used to pride myself..even BRAG...that I never hated anyone. Then FOOTOO showed up and while I say I DESPISE him we really know what I'm saying. Bye bye to bragging rights! That'll show me good and plenty that bragging never ends well! Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 7, 2021 9:48 AM MST
      March 7, 2021 8:06 AM MST

Hate is a very strong emotion and one that perhaps does more damage to the person who feels it than the one to whom it's directed.  There have been times when I've felt that way and I've finally realized that I'm only hurting myself, so I try very hard not to get that worked up.
      March 7, 2021 9:50 AM MST

The only one I've ever despised is FOOTOO. It helps to not have to read or listen to his tweets of vile lies and despicable insults. He is down at his luxury resort where snakes and snails and worms crawl down to kiss his a** his fingers his toes and GOD knows what else. They are terrified of him so they are tripping over one another to prove their 100% loyalty to him no matter what. They so terrified they have no shame. They don't even realize it. I wonder when they do if they do how they will rationalize it? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 9, 2021 4:24 AM MST

I'm not at all sure why these folks are still so afraid of him.  He can't call them names on Twitter anymore and unless they think he can hurt their political careers, I don't understand what they think he can do to them.  Most of them have money, so it isn't as though he's going to be able to take it away from them.  How horrible it must be to live in that kind of fear.
      March 9, 2021 10:40 AM MST

They fear his control over the base..the voters. They believe FOOTOO owns them body and soul and all he has to do is raise an eyebrow and they are dead in the water. I think that is accurate. You have experienced it here on the Mug such a one or two or more. No matter how vicious vile egregious the FOOTOO the protector defends. Multiply that protector by 74 million who voted for him. That is a very big stick he wields. There is no conscience or rhyme or reason for it. How do you fight THAT? You can't. FOOTOO owns the voters. The voters can vote out those FOOTOO tells them to. They won't make a move contra his wishes. NOT ONE. So if your career is utmost to you what do you do? ROLL OVER WHIMPER LIE DOWN BEG PLAY DEAD. And so it goes. Not one spine among the supine. Not one. Sadly. Thank you for your reply L. This post was edited by RosieG at March 9, 2021 1:01 PM MST
      March 9, 2021 11:46 AM MST

Well, I guess that's why I'm not a politician.  If I can't win an election on my stance on the issues, then I don't belong in that office.  I refuse to live in fear of what some jacka$$ may say about me.  The people who are willing to vote or not vote for someone because Trump says yea or nay are people I probably wouldn't want to represent in the first place.  
      March 9, 2021 1:03 PM MST

Politician was never a sacrosanct word. But after FOOTOO had his way with it is scum. It matters who what where when why. FOOTOO kills everything he touches. I think  someone wrote a book with that title. It's true. He poisons shred smashes crushes anything and anyone who doesn't roll over and kiss his a**. 74 million love the guy. I don't get it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 10, 2021 2:06 AM MST

I don't get it either other than they would like to be like him.  I can't imagine why though.
      March 10, 2021 6:13 AM MST

He creates his own reality and gets away with it. He is old fat ugly crazy and had the most powerful job in the world. What's not to adore? If he could do it anyone who is old fat ugly crazy can do it too. It warms their hearts I suppose...whatever is left of them. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 11, 2021 3:20 AM MST

They say power is an aphrodisiac.  I have no desire to rule others.  As long as the behavior of others doesn't harm anyone, who am I to judge.
      March 11, 2021 6:50 AM MST

I never did either. I turned down more than one promotion because of that! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 11, 2021 11:33 AM MST

When I first started paying attention to American politics I learnd to tell who was a republican pollution and who was a democrat politics  by noticing who was  always angry, always hostile, always antagonistic, always combative, always disruptive and always  sour.  Cheers! 
      March 9, 2021 1:58 PM MST

You are an excellent noticer m'dear and observation maker. It's funny Nanoose. You are an outsider. A Canadian. But honestly by ALL of your responses it's hard to tell that. You keep up with us very well and always seem to hit the core issue/point right where it needs hitting most. Well by now you know I am a fan. Thank you for your reply. Do you see things getting any better from your vantage point? With regard to the FOOTOO stranglehold chokehold he seems to have on the masses of republicans? I just can't figger it out. Can you?
      March 10, 2021 2:09 AM MST