Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly apparently the US and China are battling each other for technological supremacy. On whom do you bet to beat out the other? WHY?

Allegedly apparently the US and China are battling each other for technological supremacy. On whom do you bet to beat out the other? WHY?

Posted - March 5, 2021

Responses

With Biden in charge...China will walk all over him. 
      March 5, 2021 10:17 AM MST

I think you are forgetting that Biden knew some pretty tuff dudes like that Cornpop guy so I don't think Biden will let China walk all over him. I figure that with Biden in charge there is less of a chance of China achieving technological supremacy but it is likely that they would if Trump was still in charge. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 5, 2021 11:05 AM MST

I remember the Cornpop story. That is in the same speech where Biden talked about the kids rubbing his leg haor in the pool and jumping on his lap.  So he learned about kids and roaches. 

Google about Hunter Biden traveling to China with Joe and how he came back with multimillion dollar deals with China. 

The only thing Biden is hard on China about is making sure "the Big Guy" gets his cut after Hunter gets the money. 
      March 5, 2021 11:27 AM MST

:):):)
      March 6, 2021 3:42 AM MST

Considering China gets much of its technology by stealing it from the US, the only research they need to do is how to improve it.
      March 5, 2021 2:20 PM MST

Yes. I have read about that. Thank you for your reply E! :)
      March 6, 2021 3:41 AM MST