Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How do we "opt out" of a poll?

How do we "opt out" of a poll?

It's getting WAY too many responses now and I'm sick of having to start at Response #1 and scroll through each and every one of them (on multiple pages, mind you) to find out who, what, when and where the latest response has been posted. I'm not even part of the conversation any more, so it's a little like eavesdropping on gossipers. Besides, it's clogging up my notifications button. 

~

Posted - October 22, 2016

Responses

We can't but JA said it is on her list to get an "unsubscribe" feature on polls and blogs.  I agree; I posted on two polls and had to stop even looking at notifications for a while.
      October 22, 2016 12:49 PM MDT

Thank you. What's even worse is that in notifications, I'm only told that there is activity on a poll that I either started or on a poll in which I have participated, but it doesn't tell my WHICH ONE IT IS!  I have to click onto it, see whether or not I want to follow the notification, and if I do, it gets even better!  I then get to scroll allllllllllllllllll the way through the entire string to find the supposed gems of wit and wisdom that are hidden deeply within the creases, crevices and flabby skin folds of the poll.

Grand, isn't it?
    ~
      October 22, 2016 4:48 PM MDT

Yes, the notifications-related issues was the one issue I was aware of before we migrated. In my perfect world, we were going to migrate here and it would be a seamless transition, followed by improved notifications within a week. lol This is for sure a project for the developer, though. I'd break it worse if it was me fixing it. Improved notifications... coming soon soon-ish in a while *sobs* eventually this millennium to a Mug near you. Ditto with the polls unsubscribe button.
      October 22, 2016 5:15 PM MDT

We know how hard you work on all of this, JA, and how demanding it is. Thanks for all of your efforts and for putting up with folks like me. I'll patiently await the fixes. 

(Ok, she bought it, guys!  Quick, light those torches and get them distributed throughout the crowd. You know the rules: if you don't have a pitchfork, grab a torch. No one should be empty-handed.  Hurry up, she's still basking in the glow of praise and hasn't heated up the vats of oil yet. We can take her . . . )
    ~
      October 22, 2016 5:55 PM MDT

You will have to get through me...Her devoted Knight.
      November 15, 2016 10:10 AM MST

Don't just stand there grinning, Dude!  Get to the kitchen and bring us a cupful of flour so we can find the wet spots.

~
      October 22, 2016 5:58 PM MDT

• You can't.....that's why I no longer reply to any of them.....can't even 'like' a comment without notification upon notification....
      November 15, 2016 11:28 AM MST