Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Have you seen signs of uncivilization where you live?

Have you seen signs of uncivilization where you live?

I saw these two women yelling at each other in the parking lot when I was on the way to the movie theater. One of them walked away, but they continued yelling, so people all around noticed it. There were tons of people at this shopping center where the movie theaters are. I was surprised at this behavior---two young women with kids. Usually it is quite peaceful. 

Posted - October 22, 2016

Responses

That is it?  That is your big riot?  Two people yelling?  That sounds like the inside of my house when my family visits.
      October 22, 2016 7:46 AM MDT

@S., lol! You're funny. Yes, this is the most violent thing I've seen in this area. As the election gets closer, I expect to see more. Early voting starts Monday, here in Texas. I plan to vote before the general election, because I know the lines are going to be long. 
      October 22, 2016 7:57 AM MDT

Hi M,
    This is weird that you don't have that vote that comes in the mail.  I already voted by mail so no lines at all.  No fights either!!!!
      October 22, 2016 8:00 AM MDT

• I'm sorry they didn't live up to your expectations.
      October 22, 2016 7:46 AM MDT

No.  The main place I see nasty bullsheet is here.  And  it's mostly posted by one user.  There are a couple of others who sometimes go overboard too, but it's not 40 times per day.  I know it's in the media but I don't watch.  It would be nice to think it will end with the election, but it will not.  The people who have been mentally affected by mainstream news overload will  not be able to stop.  They'll just keep eating, sleeping, and breathing whatever their next focus is.  
      October 22, 2016 12:48 PM MDT

i havent seen that recently and i hope i dont
      October 22, 2016 6:25 PM MDT