Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Not even one footoo pol voted YES for the Covid Relief Bill. NOT ONE! That's why you voted for them right? To NO YOU?

Not even one footoo pol voted YES for the Covid Relief Bill. NOT ONE! That's why you voted for them right? To NO YOU?

Posted - March 6, 2021

Responses

Yes.

I wanted a clean bill. Without all the NonCovid give aways in it.

What does a subrail system have to do with Covid relief? 

March 6, 2021 3:52 PM MST

The Covid relief bill is intended not only to help individuals and businesses through a difficult economic time, but to help those who will be getting back to work get there safely and quickly.  I'm sure we would all like clean bills.  You can't tell me that the GOP hasn't added something to a "must pass" bill that didn't really have anything to do with what was imperative.  My feeling is that any bill that has to be included in a "must pass" bill is one that couldn't stand on it's own and, therefore, shouldn't be enacted.
      March 7, 2021 7:20 AM MST

And what does a high speed subrail system in CA have to do with Covid relief? 
      March 7, 2021 3:33 PM MST

I have no idea.  What are they saying it's going to accomplish?
      March 8, 2021 8:28 AM MST

Another thing that will come back to bite them come the mid term elections. Cheers!
      March 8, 2021 8:59 AM MST

I sure as he** HOPE SO m'dear! Somewhere in time they gotta pay for it. Or all is not well in the world. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 8, 2021 9:58 AM MST
      March 8, 2021 9:57 AM MST