Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » With all RED STATES unmasking and opening up 100% are we on the road to recovery or the road to PERDITION? Why d'ya think so?

With all RED STATES unmasking and opening up 100% are we on the road to recovery or the road to PERDITION? Why d'ya think so?

Posted - March 7, 2021

Responses

I think it is a big mistake and the viris will spread across America . Cheers!
      March 7, 2021 8:43 AM MST

Ditto my friend. Me too! But talking is useless. They know it all. You cannot reason with know-it-alls so why bother trying. Just avoid them stand back watch wait observe. How ya doin' in Canada viruswise? Is everything open everywhere or is there still some semblance of intelligence in charge? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Did you watch the Oprah interview with Megan and Harry? Any other bombshells? :)
      March 9, 2021 4:38 AM MST

About time too. These restrictions were only ever meant to protect the health services. Hospitalisation is plummeting with the vaccine rollout. Project fear is alive and kicking. 

March 7, 2021 9:24 AM MST

I hope you are correct Malizz. I disagree with thee totally but I don't KNOW anything. So as I said I hope you are correct and that I am dead wrong. It could mean my life and I value that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      March 9, 2021 4:36 AM MST

As long as Biden believes it is okay to release illegals into the country without testing them...it must not be a big deal. 

Because if it is still a big deal, Biden as POTUS would never think of endangering Americans. 

Cannot have it both ways. 
      March 7, 2021 3:31 PM MST