Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Genesis 1:27. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them." Questions?

Genesis 1:27. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them." Questions?

Posted - March 8, 2021

Responses

In ancient times gods were created in the image of man, woman or beast. When the God of the Bible was discovered the Bible story writers decided it would be more glory for God to turn things around and say God created man in His image instead.
      March 8, 2021 4:29 AM MST

Worshipping the sun in the long ago days. I wonder who was the first to do that? I always wonder who was the first to do/discover going all the way back to the beginning. Do you too Kg?  Who was the first person to roast coffee beans grind them and make them into a beverage? Who was the first to make bread with yeast? Who discovered as those things? Who tried a variety of things just to see what would happen? It boggles my mind frankly. Going from basically zero to where we are today inventionwise? Are you amazed as well? Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      March 8, 2021 4:36 AM MST

I wonder how many different kinds of plants someone must have tried smoking to discover the 'high'  one can get from marijuana and tobacco and finding all the different health benefits from various roots and herbs.
    So much to discover!
      March 8, 2021 5:41 AM MST

So you understand where I am coming from m'dear. You do. There are so many things to wonder about and yet there are some who seem to go through life wondering about nothing. How they do it I can't figger out. It would be easier if we could wouldn't it? Maybe I'll ask that question. Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      March 8, 2021 5:59 AM MST