Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every day we find out shocking disgusting stuff about royalty and governors and politicians! Will the day ever come when we won't?

Every day we find out shocking disgusting stuff about royalty and governors and politicians! Will the day ever come when we won't?

Posted - March 8, 2021

Responses

Nope. 
    Power corrupts.
      March 8, 2021 10:19 AM MST

Power corrupts. Money is power, it's extremely rare that anyone gets elected that isn't already corrupted by the proximity of vast sums of lobbyists donations to their campaigns, even if they weren't offensively rich to begin with.
      March 8, 2021 2:06 PM MST

I can't challenge that view m'dear because I don't know. But if true what you say then you will agree there are DEGREES of corruption right? I don't know what that yardstick is or how we scale it or weigh it or measure it though. Perhaps all pols are drawn to corruption to serve themselves. Some are more cruel and others less? Some murderers kill with a single shot. Some prefer to torture vics first. Degree of cruelty could matter right? Thank you for your reply R! :)
      March 9, 2021 3:33 AM MST