Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly less than 1% of cops charged with killing/murdering black people are found guilty. They did it but it was "JUSTIFIED". Odds of it?

Allegedly less than 1% of cops charged with killing/murdering black people are found guilty. They did it but it was "JUSTIFIED". Odds of it?

We see the videos with our own eyes. This current cop will walk too? He presses his knee on the neck of the prone vic and keeps it there for how long again? Staring straight at the filming of it as if in defiance of the camera?

Death by knee in neck. Must be very PAINFUL having the life crushed out of you like that.

Posted - March 9, 2021

Responses

Most of the time the when a person is shot by an officer it is because the person is resisting arrest. 

If you fight the police, it will not end well for you...regardless of color/race/gender. 

As far as the MN cop, there is a good chance he will be found not guilty. 

Floyd was resisting arrest. That is why he was put on the ground. Floyd overdosed on Fentanyl while resisting arrest. With the amount of the drug in his system he would have had trouble breathing just sitting in a seat.

If the hold while on the ground was legal at the time....he will be aquited.
      March 9, 2021 8:06 AM MST

I am not surprised to hear that - their motto should be to  serve and protect except if you are black. Cheers!
      March 9, 2021 8:36 AM MST

You know what I wonder Nnoose? If that "problem" or "proclivity" exists worldwide? Is that stat common or un? I wonder when skin color was the chosen object of hate? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you and your family m'dear. :)
      March 10, 2021 1:36 AM MST

Does that statistic include all blacks killed by cops...including black cops?
    Does it include the legit shooting of a black man pointing a gun at cops? (Body cam video released two days after the shooting.) That news never even left the city.
    Apparently the source of your info wants us to visualize only the ones that make the news, not the legit ones. If so, there would have to have been more than 100 incidents to have less than 1%. Once again...media manipulation.
      March 9, 2021 3:52 PM MST