Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » If you were involuntarily and wrongfully committed to a mental hospital, how would you convince them you’re not insane?

If you were involuntarily and wrongfully committed to a mental hospital, how would you convince them you’re not insane?

~

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

I would just do stupid things.
      March 10, 2021 8:16 AM MST

Bang my head against the wall and refuse to eat. That'll show 'em.
      March 10, 2021 10:49 AM MST

That's easy.  I would politely tell them that they had made a dreadful mistake, and if they would be so kind as to rectify the situation.. before I rip their faces off their skulls and shove them... into a ionized solution of magnesium sulfate and dihydrogen monoxide..so they wouldn't be thrust out into a pitiless world; abandoned to drown in the cold emptiness that is life.   Then I'd drink their blood under the dark of the new moon (all hail the mighty mushroom people).
      March 10, 2021 11:06 AM MST

That’ll show ’em!  

[Notation in Shuhak’s file: still not cured, actually appears to be getting worse, double the dosage of all his medications and extend his incarceration in-patient treatment for another twelve months, drain the remainder of his life savings and have the funds deposited into my offshore account.   Stat!]
    ~

March 10, 2021 11:11 AM MST

'em?  Who're 'em?!?  Are they ... space aliens?  They're space aliens, aren't they!  I knew it!  Oh, they thought they'd sneak in when no one was looking, but I knew... I knew!   They steal parts of your mind, you know.   They feast on our thoughts!  But I learned their weakness!  I know how to defeat them!!  And they know I know and they don't like it!  Do you know how I know they know?  Because.... (*looks carefully both ways*) ...I'm batman!
      March 10, 2021 4:31 PM MST

Er, um, the hat only works if you wear it.

~

March 10, 2021 4:40 PM MST

Oh, I always wear it.  It's their weakness... they can't probe through aluminum.  
      March 10, 2021 4:58 PM MST

By chewing through my restraints.
      March 10, 2021 3:25 PM MST

Again? They’re onto you because that’s your usual tactic. They‘ll be on the lookout for it. 

~

March 10, 2021 4:30 PM MST