Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "FOOTOO hungry for power moves to cut off GOP". Says they are all RINOS and not to contribute anything to the GOP. Only him at SAP. Gonna?

"FOOTOO hungry for power moves to cut off GOP". Says they are all RINOS and not to contribute anything to the GOP. Only him at SAP. Gonna?

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

I do not give to a party in general. Only to specific candidates.  And not that often. 
      March 10, 2021 7:58 AM MST

If  he turns all the Republicans against him  and gets elected there won't be any of his bills passed so I think people should think about that before they give him money. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 11, 2021 2:41 AM MST
      March 10, 2021 8:35 AM MST

There is a whole other world going on in Palm Beach. Is it a different level of reality he has created and sucked in millions of others to live there with him? I think so. I don't KNOW but it's what I think right now. Bizarre peculiar queer weird. There is nothing NORMAL about FOOTOO or those he controls. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. He just gets weirder as he gets crazier. His adoring worshippers LOVE it or are terrified by it or both. Aha. Another question! :)
      March 11, 2021 2:43 AM MST