Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly PSEUDOSECRETLY FOOTOO and spouse got the Covid 19 vaccine in January before they left the white house. WHY SO QUIET ABOUT IT?

Allegedly PSEUDOSECRETLY FOOTOO and spouse got the Covid 19 vaccine in January before they left the white house. WHY SO QUIET ABOUT IT?

Are they ashamed and don't want the adoring worshippers to know?

If so it ain't a secret any more so why don't all of the thems who adore him
DO LIKEWISE?

Posted - March 15, 2021

Responses

He got the vacine so he could be protected but kept it a secrete to give the illusion that he is a tuff guy  that dosn't need a vacine. For the last week Trump has been claiming that if it wasn't for him it would of took  5 years to develope the vacine or maybe one would never of been  developed which is another big lie. He has also been telling Americans that when they get the shot they should think about him and how it's him they have to thank. Cheers!
      March 15, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

He is a LUNATIC living in an alternate reality. If he ever faced the TRUTH he'd disintegrate and blow away! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Who is worse? The lunatic or the lunatic fanciers? I dunno. Tossup! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 15, 2021 11:27 AM MDT
      March 15, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

The last person I thought of when getting my two shots was Trump.  I thought about Biden and how under HIS administration, I was finally able to get my shots.  If Trump had been re-elected, I'd still be waiting.
      March 16, 2021 8:39 AM MDT