Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Jared the K PRAISED President Biden's Iran strategy. Jared the K and the FOOTOO are ON THE OUTS. Is Jared angling for a job?

Jared the K PRAISED President Biden's Iran strategy. Jared the K and the FOOTOO are ON THE OUTS. Is Jared angling for a job?

Posted - March 16, 2021

Responses

Biden should employ Kushner.  They need someone to clean the bathrooms in the White House.
      March 16, 2021 8:28 AM MDT

Toilet Toady. Perfect! He'd need training though. Probably a very LONG learning curve. Not too swift. But then all in the FOOTOO orbit are uniquely mediocrely below average. That's why they get along so well. The level of dumb is uniform. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 16, 2021 3:18 PM MDT
      March 16, 2021 3:18 PM MDT

I think it has something to do with the book he is writting called - I secretly saved America. Cheers!
      March 16, 2021 8:36 AM MDT

Jared the K is writing a book? TELL ALL? Oh boy bet FOOTOO Is livid. Whose side does IVANKA go to? Daddy dearest or hubby? I cannot imagine any honorable person ever hiring any FOOTOO employee. That's a big BLACK MARK for anyone to overcome and well they never will. BRANDED for life and they will brand wherever they go and whomever they itneract with. BRANDED a FOOTOO. How awful would that be? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! This post was edited by RosieG at March 16, 2021 3:12 PM MDT
      March 16, 2021 3:11 PM MDT

Not sure what kind of book it will be but I figure Trump  won't be happy about it he will lable  Jared  a enemy of the state and he will demand  that Ivonka   choose him or Jared and I think she will choose her dad.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 17, 2021 2:34 AM MDT
      March 16, 2021 5:50 PM MDT

I think there is no doubt about it Nanoose. She isn't "daddy's little girl" for nothing. I expect Jared knows and that's why he is angling to be "reborn". I say good luck with that. His father was a crook he is a crook his wife's dad is a crook. He cannot escape his DNA or his environment. It will be fun watching him toady up to Democrats! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 17, 2021 2:37 AM MDT
      March 17, 2021 2:37 AM MDT

Jared can read? Who knew?
      March 16, 2021 3:21 PM MDT

Do you have to know how to read to write R? I shall ask. Isn't that what dictaphones are for or are they extinct? Just talk into a machine and have someone transcribe it? Or just talk into a smart phone and those words flow out to the world. You don't even have to "lift" a finger as it were so to speak. VOILA! Instant best seller! Apologies for the intrusion! This post was edited by RosieG at March 17, 2021 2:41 AM MDT
      March 17, 2021 2:39 AM MDT

In what role? He's even more wooden than Ronnie R was. A mannequin in a suit.
      March 16, 2021 3:23 PM MDT

Jared is rather a strange configuration isn't he? His dad is a crook he is a crook and his FIL is a crook. He is best buds with a beheader orderer middle eastern prince. He is drawn to those like himself. I think Reagan was not devious. He just reacted to whomever was around to assist him in thinking. I read his first wife Jane Wyman implied that he was dumber than mud when they divorced. Jane and Ronnie had a daughter named...(you'll love this if you don't already know) MAUREEN! I think she died of cancer in her 40's or 50's and she looked like her mom. Then Nancy took over and changed the course of Ronnie's life. I think he was President of the Screen Actor's Guild once upon a time. I don't know if he had any enemies. He wasn't a guy you hate. Just a guy you tolerate or celebrate depending on your needs.  Pinocchio wanted to be a real life boy. I don't think Ronnie ever knew what he was. I don't think he was evil or hateful. But I don't KNOW. He was a lousy governor of California before he was a lousy president. But he had a winning smile and a happytalk mode of speech. Some or much of which were lines from movies he had made. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      March 17, 2021 2:50 AM MDT