Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What was a conversation you had on the telephone that you wish could have been in person, and why was it on the phone?

What was a conversation you had on the telephone that you wish could have been in person, and why was it on the phone?

A. It was on the phone because we are located too far away from each other for in-person.

B. It was on the phone because of COVID19 restrictions. 

C. The conversation started out on other topics, but the part that I wish could have been in person came up unexpectedly as we spoke.

D. It was on the telephone by choice; either I didn’t want to see the other person or the other person didn’t want to see me, or neither of us wanted to see the other.

E. The restraining order prevents in-person proximity.

F. Two or more of the above.

G. None of the above/other answer.
~

Posted - March 17, 2021

Responses

The call was on the phone because I got a wrong number. However the lady who answered seemed eager to make some interesting conversation ..but I had pressing matters to attend to at the time.
      March 17, 2021 9:09 AM MDT

One of the calls was with my niece in Colorado - too far for in-person.  The other call was from her sister in PA, but no visits due to Covid until we are all vaccinated.
      March 17, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

My son and grand daughters in WA. A. Too far.
      March 17, 2021 1:20 PM MDT