Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » How many times do you think Noah had to say, “Why didn’t you go before we left?” ~

How many times do you think Noah had to say, “Why didn’t you go before we left?” ~

Posted - March 18, 2021

Responses

Thanks for a good laugh. :)
      March 18, 2021 8:03 AM MDT

But dad, I have a weak bladder.

I don't care, Japheth!  I am NOT pulling this ark over.  You either hold it until we get there, or use a ceramic bottle.   I gave you one job - build a bathroom.  But did you do it?   Nooooooo... you just sat around playing that stupid sand game!  So THIS is what you get!

Shem!  Ham!  What have I told you two about trying to pee out the windows?  There will be NO peeing contests on this ark!  Do you understand?  I swear, I don't know how your wives put up with you!

Ham!!  What did-what did I just say?!  Get down from the girafe, pull up your pants and go clean out the camel area.  RIGHT NOW! (47 yeas old and he still acts like a two year old!)    Oh great!  Now look what yo did!  You stated all the animals peeing  - again!   Floods on the outside, floods on the inside.... so help me...!!!!     Um... honey?  Where are the rags I asked you to bring?
      March 18, 2021 10:27 AM MDT

LMAO, glad you have a honey for a good example. 
      March 18, 2021 10:52 AM MDT