Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is FOOTOO old news? Have his peeps abandoned him?

Is FOOTOO old news? Have his peeps abandoned him?

When told that FOOTOO had endorsed getting the COVID 19 shot a group of alleged FOOTOO supporters was asked if that would cause them to get the shot? A FOOTOO endorsement?

One guy said "he is a New York Liberal. Why should we listen to him?"

Now I don't know if it's just that one guy or the former FOOTOO adoring worshippers have moved on from him and left him high ahd dry?  They know they are a force of their own and have all hate groups and racists and white supremacists on boad. QANONS NAZIS KKK Weathermen Proud Boys Militas. All of them are one. Who needs FOOTOO?

He turncoated on them. He can't do anything for them. They don't need him. They have one another and will vote to put their political ilk in office to do their bidding.

How massive is this? I don't know. I just reporter the ONE incident. But I expect there are more out there who can't find any reason to stay loay to a neutered declawed deteethed old man.

Posted - March 18, 2021

Responses

I still support Trump. I will vote for him again in 2024. 

Has NOTHING to do with me getting or not getting a shot. 

Of course, Trump would support getting the vaccine.  He is the reason we have vaccines now and not 5 yrs from now.
      March 18, 2021 8:49 AM MDT

Trump is not the reason you have the vaccine  but he is the reason the virus got so out of control in America. Cheers!
      March 18, 2021 8:57 AM MDT

Trump and Operation Warp Speed are why we have vaccines now. 

President Trump listened to Dr Fauci. He is who told Trump
    (end of Feb beginning of March) and the COUNTRY that we did not have to worry about the virus. That we should not wear masks. Fauci did not approve of the travel restrictions either. 

Trump is not who caused it to spread. It was Fauci and his flip flop science...

This post was edited by my2cents at March 19, 2021 6:40 AM MDT
      March 18, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

Gotta love your answers. Good one. :)
      March 19, 2021 1:13 AM MDT

It’s unpleasant to be trapped behind four walls, hiding from the coronavirus. It’s even more unpleasant to hear politicians, reporters, and citizens finger-pointing and salivating at another opportunity to discredit Trump.

The blaming Trump for the spread of the coronavirus mantra is getting old. The same people that continue to blame Trump for the coronavirus continue to give the Democrats a pass on their atrocious behavior and totally incompetent handling of Covid-19.

Yes, missteps in handling the virus were made by a whole lot of people. But I guess for some folks, vilifying and blaming Trump for Covid-19 and everything else is a lot easier and more convenient than taking responsibility for their own incompetent actions. Of course, as always this is just my frank opinion.

March 19, 2021 1:45 AM MDT

:):):)
      March 19, 2021 4:46 AM MDT

Yep he is old news with the same old song and dance, the same old bad hair doo and same old orange face color.  I do believe he is loosing support and money and the money part is all he really cares about. Cheers!
      March 18, 2021 10:54 AM MDT

I read there are 29 civil lawsuits against him and more than one FEDERAL lawsuit he is facing. Where will the lawyeirng come from? He used up everyone who ever represented him. All the good lawyers won't touch anything he is involved with or involved in. It's gonna get REAL interesting sooner rather than later. Meanwhile the kookoo FOOTOO keeps doing the same old not realizing no one but a few are paying any attention to him. He will never admit it. Even when he the cheese standing all alone on his he won't admit it. He can't. He is clueless. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      March 19, 2021 4:45 AM MDT