Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If you were to escape from *prison, what would you NOT do that gets so many other escapees caught?

If you were to escape from *prison, what would you NOT do that gets so many other escapees caught?

*Yes, I know, I know; you’d never even go to prison on the first place, but just play along with the bit, ok?
~

Posted - March 18, 2021

Responses

Post about it on social media.
      March 19, 2021 4:35 PM MDT

Wait, what about your account on gunmolls.org? It practically goes to waste if you don’t brag!

~

This post was edited by Randy D at March 19, 2021 7:53 PM MDT
      March 19, 2021 6:00 PM MDT

First of all, I wouldn’t go to a relative’s or friend’s house.  That’s always the first place the police look for prison escapees.

Second, I wouldn’t hunker down or hide in the same place.  I would have to go out sometime, and the longer I would be in the same place, the easier it would be for someone to recognize me.

I wouldn’t stay in the country.  I would try to sneak into Canada where I would make my way to a major city, such as Vancouver.  I would then get a fake passport, and then I’d be on my way to a country without an extradition treaty with the United States.  I wouldn’t contact friends or family, and I wouldn’t sign into any social media accounts.

I don’t have any actual experience doing this.  This is just what I think I’d do based on watching too much TV.
      March 19, 2021 7:53 PM MDT

March 19, 2021 8:37 PM MDT