Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Knocking on the door to the private ossif of der fuhrer bugner of Georgia is a double felony cuz bug says so that's why. Wanna rumble?

Knocking on the door to the private ossif of der fuhrer bugner of Georgia is a double felony cuz bug says so that's why. Wanna rumble?

Posted - March 28, 2021

Responses

When the Supremes throw the GA law out for being unconstitutional (making it a crime to supply water to voters waiting in line? What the actual f**k?), Park Cannon can and should sue.
    The way forward is clear - demolish the filibuster (a minority should NOT be able to block bills), pass the For the People Act and grant Statehood to DC and Puerto Rico, both of which are home to more Americans than (eg) Wyoming and Montana, both Red states.
      March 28, 2021 4:05 AM MDT

See WHY I have liked you so bigly for so long? I TOTALLY agree with every word you wrote! YOU NAILED IT again my Aussie friend. Thank you for your SPOT ON informed analysis. I wish all Americans knew as much and could figure things out so CLEARLY as you do. SIGH. Oh well. I know your country ain't purrfect R but seriously could your country ever be so screwed up on such absurd crackpot issues as amurrica? :)
      March 28, 2021 4:10 AM MDT