Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every day "stuff" happens. Some saddens some gladdens. Are you more often impressed or depressed by the nature of the "stuff"?

Every day "stuff" happens. Some saddens some gladdens. Are you more often impressed or depressed by the nature of the "stuff"?

Posted - March 30, 2021

Responses

I'm more often depressed.  I'm a very sensitive person as well as an empath.  "Stuff" gets to me whether it's good or bad.  Since there's more bad stuff lately, it heightens my depression (no mater ow much I try to block it out); more than the good stuff impresses me (cancels it out?).
      March 30, 2021 12:11 PM MDT

I'm not an empath nor exactly "sensitive" Shuhak which you know by now. But things do weigh heavily on me and stay with me and bother me. You know that too. Sizewise and contentwise today's newspapers are more like throwaways. The "news" isn't "just the facts m'am". MSNBC is democratic progressive liberal and FAUX news is extreme right-wing FOOTOO GOP conservative. Where's the middle? Maybe CNN? I don't know. I stick with MSNBC. Why? Because I am not a glutton for punishment and I am insulted when people tell baldfaced lies and think I will buy them. It's not the way it used to be. It's going DOWN by every measure in my opinion. Whom do YOU trust to tell you the truth as far as the TRUTH can be known? Just writing this depresses me. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. It must be exhausting for you to try to block stuff out. I wonder if this is the way the world ends? :(
      April 1, 2021 3:52 AM MDT