Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » COVID19. How might you react if another widespread and far-reaching shutdown were to be announced in your local area right now?

COVID19. How might you react if another widespread and far-reaching shutdown were to be announced in your local area right now?

Posted - April 2, 2021

Responses

I would be ticked off. And likely not comply.
      April 2, 2021 8:58 PM MDT

Would not change a thing in my life except finding a job. 
      April 3, 2021 5:04 AM MDT

It would be easier to find a job if another shutdown started?
    ~
      April 3, 2021 5:08 AM MDT

It would be harder.  This post was edited by . at April 5, 2021 12:27 AM MDT
      April 3, 2021 5:12 AM MDT

I wouldn't care, other than my grand kids not being able to attend school and my pregnant step daughter who won't get vaccinated and still works in retail.
      April 3, 2021 9:25 AM MDT

I have heard of several miscarriages after getting the vaccine.  So I do not blame her.
      April 4, 2021 4:23 AM MDT

• I would hate it, but I wouldn't do anything about it except cheer on protestors.  I would then vote for the senate candidates and the party who oppose lockdowns in this year's congressional elections.  I already have a list of politicians who ignored the mask mandate and ignored prohibitions against attending parties.  I won't vote for any of the COVID-19 hypocrites in the next elections.  We already had a severe lockdown from March through July.  When the lockdown ended, the virus was waiting.  We still had the same infection and death rates as Brazil, the country that had mask mandate revolts and the United States, the country that thought the virus was all about Republicans and Democrats.  The most important issue in the next election will be vaccinations.  If the vaccination program were a foot race, my country's government would still be close to the starting line.  If the vaccine program were a race, our President tripped and fell because his shoe came off.  He's wandering around looking for his shoe. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 5, 2021 9:14 AM MDT
      April 5, 2021 12:26 AM MDT

GREAT analogies! Thanks!
      ~

April 5, 2021 1:23 AM MDT

Continue to rail against idiots failing to comply with basic safety measures, and at the government's glacially slow vaccine roll-out.
      April 5, 2021 12:44 AM MDT