Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Condolences to Georgians (U.S.) who despise detest their buggy gubner, grubby bugner. A vile viper. What will take him out?

Condolences to Georgians (U.S.) who despise detest their buggy gubner, grubby bugner. A vile viper. What will take him out?

How long before they can impeach him or rout him out and defang declaw demanhood him? What a putz.

Posted - April 3, 2021

Responses

Finally clarifing and sercuring election integrity.  

They still have drop boxes. They still have SUNDAY voting and more early voting days than NY or Delaware. They still have a 12 hr voting day of election (7:00-7:00) longer than Delaware. Still no excuse absentee voting. (Not allowed in Delaware)

ID to vote is not racist. We use ID for everything else. We should for voting as well. 

So when is the boycott for Delaware and NY to at least meet GA voting opportunities. 
      April 3, 2021 6:59 AM MDT

How can you compare GA to NY?  This is the first year NY had no excuse mail-in voting?  Our polls in NYC are open from 6 AM to 9 PM - longer than GA or DE.  
      April 3, 2021 11:34 AM MDT

:)
      April 4, 2021 3:35 AM MDT

So did/does GA. They also had more early voting days and weekend voting.  But yes NY has 3 more hrs day of election.  So when will they at least match GA voting opportunities? 
      April 4, 2021 4:20 AM MDT

We don't need to be able to vote on Sunday if we have that many hours during the week to vote.  
      April 4, 2021 8:30 AM MDT

Again GA has more early voting days than NY.  On early voting it is the same hours as NY 6-9.  GA gives people more opportunities to vote.  
    So when will NY at least match GA.  
    No excuse absentee...match there

Day of voting hours...6-9 NY vs 7-7 GA...NY does have 3 more hours day of election

Early voting...NY has 9 days vs GA with 3 weeks hr are 6-9 and at least one weekend of early voting (hr at least 9-5 Sat and Sun) 

GA kept drop boxes but limited number based on population and specified the locations.
    I do not know what NY does for drop boxes. 
    I do not like drop boxes. 

GA requires ID.  I would hope NY also requires ID.  

So as I said NY should meet GA in voting opportunities. 

3 weeks including at least one weekend vs 9 days. This post was edited by my2cents at April 4, 2021 4:50 PM MDT
      April 4, 2021 4:48 PM MDT

Considering this is the first year NY has done early voting and drop boxes, I think we did a pretty good job.  We would likely have done an even better job if DeJoy hadn't removed all those mailboxes into which we put out mail-in ballots.  At least we didn't close all those voting places that GA did.  We here in NY are not trying to prevent minorities from casting their legal ballots.  We do check for ID.  I received my voter ID in the mail before and again with my mail-in ballot. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 4, 2021 4:54 PM MDT
      April 4, 2021 4:53 PM MDT

Again neither is GA. They are simply requiring ID for all ballots. They expanded early voting. Kept the drop boxes but clarified their locations.  

As we have already discussed the COUNTY officals are who decide to close a precinct. And it was the larger cities who have people waiting for hours to vote.  Why those Dem County leaders chose to close those voting stations and consolidated to one or two very large location? I don't know.  I do have a theory but I will not post it. But in any case it was not the SOS or the Gov. It was local leaders in a solid Dem control area. 
      April 5, 2021 6:31 AM MDT

:)
      April 5, 2021 6:36 AM MDT