Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This question may get me banned. What do you think about what I quoted below said by a mugger?

This question may get me banned. What do you think about what I quoted below said by a mugger?

".....I would not be drinking Coke products. I AM TOO WHITE FOR THEM."

Posted - April 8, 2021

Responses

:)
      April 9, 2021 2:05 AM MDT

I dunno sweetie. It perpetuates an insult and even if it is well-intentioned it comes off as being really stupid dumb! SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 9, 2021 1:57 AM MDT

Being white or black is absolute, like being pregnant. You can't be more or less of any of those things.
      April 8, 2021 11:00 AM MDT

I disagree with thee Stu. BRIGHT WHITES are arrogant and think they are better than everyone simply because of skin color. The worst of them of course not all of them. THE RACIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS FASCISTS are the very dregs scum and slime. In my opinion. I think being MORE HUMAN is the only thing that makes sense. In an alternate universe some place some time it is the whites who are the "less than". Just as in the movie PLANET OF THE APES. No group of people is "better than" simply because of color. Sorry for the lecture. You KNOW this. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine. This post was edited by RosieG at April 9, 2021 9:28 AM MDT
      April 9, 2021 2:00 AM MDT

I think you are referring to white supremacists. They're not the least bit bright.
      April 9, 2021 9:29 AM MDT

The bright does not refer to "intellect" at all SSB! You know those BRIGHT WHITE CARS that almost look surreal? No intellect there either. Just a lot of absence of color. Thank you for your reply.
      April 9, 2021 9:34 AM MDT

April 8, 2021 1:24 PM MDT

Apologies to thee m'dear but I don't understand what this graphic represents. A little help please? Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      April 9, 2021 2:04 AM MDT