Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Nearly 40% of Marines have declined COVID 19 vaccines." Oorah cowards or FOOTOO devotees?

"Nearly 40% of Marines have declined COVID 19 vaccines." Oorah cowards or FOOTOO devotees?

FOOTOO and mrs FOOTOO got the vaccine in January y'all. In secret. What the he** is going on? Anyone?

Cowardly Marines?

Posted - April 10, 2021

Responses

Wussies!  They may claim it's political or other such bunk, but I'll bet the real reason is that they're afraid of getting a sore arm.  Instead of crying "oorah", they cry "mommy!".

April 10, 2021 1:58 PM MDT

OMG! The Marines are scairdy cats? Geez they are supposed to be the ones who go in first to hit the enemy. A needle makes them quiver and shake? GOD help us futurely if we rely on THEM. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 11, 2021 1:51 AM MDT

(more of my humor) 
      April 11, 2021 5:33 AM MDT

That's the way I like it..uh huh...uh huh! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 11, 2021 7:58 AM MDT

Well I don't really  know what the H*ll is going on but I can see a battle being lost (the coronavirus battle) but don't worry because I have a plan. With only 60% of the marines being vaccinated they will never reach herd immunity. Marines love to volunteer so if a officer was to say - we need volunteers to help the ranks reach herd immunity lots of them would volunteer. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 10, 2021 2:36 PM MDT

I read that an I could not believe it Nanoose.  Not only are they scairdy cats they are way stupid dumb. Now my dad was a Marine in WW 1. How low they have fallen if a needle firghtens them. Good grief! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      April 11, 2021 1:53 AM MDT

Bit off topic but - scientist are now trying to figure out how the coronavirus got into the cites  sewerage system and if it will be a new way that the virus can spread. Just in case it turns into a National emergency I think the military should make all their troops get the vaccine. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 11, 2021 10:42 AM MDT