Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Quick! You’ve just been alerted that Randall D is drowning in a sea of errant tildes!

Quick! You’ve just been alerted that Randall D is drowning in a sea of errant tildes!

You know what to do, right?

~

Posted - April 15, 2021

Responses

Put  a hungry shark into that sea of tildes and see how fast he makes it to shore.

Saved by the adrenaline rush!
      April 15, 2021 10:29 AM MDT

I want you in your red one-piece, and I want you in it now!
    ~

April 15, 2021 1:40 PM MDT

Ha ha... Hee hee.
      April 15, 2021 2:02 PM MDT

Pull up a chair and try to get an unobstructed view.
      April 15, 2021 4:56 PM MDT

Hold on, you actually had time to order popcorn, but you couldn’t jump in and save me? I engineered this entire stunt just to see you in a red onesie and running across the beach toward me! You’re certainly not working as hard in our relationship as I am! Grrrrrrr. 

~

April 15, 2021 5:31 PM MDT

It's not red and it's not a onesie, but here you go!

April 15, 2021 6:24 PM MDT

Turn around for me, Baby, but do it sloooooowy! Now move into deeper water, grind those hips just the way I like it, sway for me, Babe, shake them, swish them. Yesssssss, yessssss, yes! Look back at me, mmmmmm. Bite your bottom lip, pout for me. Now look away again and bend forward, arch your back, let me see the money-maker! Oh, yes, you know how to turn me all the way on, Baby! Run your hands up and down the sides of your body, all the way to your thighs.  Ok, get your hair all wet and then flip it back over your shoulder, that’s the way, now shake the water out of it, set me on fire, Woman, do it sexy for me, make me want you, make me want to come after you, work your shoulders, cup those babies and tease me with them, you know exactly what I like . . . 

Wait, go to Wardrobe to change into the red one and we’ll do the scene where you roll around in the sand. Hurry now, we only have about thirty minutes of natural sunlight left, and then we move to the cabana for the kissing scene you’re scheduled to do with me. Chop, chop, don’t stand there dripping wet and staring at me, time is money, it’s my money.
    ~

April 15, 2021 6:40 PM MDT