Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dilemma. Some who refuse to get annual FLU shots got the Covid Shots. They will be an annual thingy too! Whatcha gonna do?

Dilemma. Some who refuse to get annual FLU shots got the Covid Shots. They will be an annual thingy too! Whatcha gonna do?

Posted - April 16, 2021

Responses

It's a conspiracy!  Everyone knows that these shots are just the government's way to implant microchips into people so that they can read their minds.  

There is a way to make sure a vast majority of Americans get covid boosters... Make is so that no one can buy alcohol (including beer) or a gun without one. 

(humor)
      April 16, 2021 10:44 AM MDT

That m'dear is a stroke of genius! Beer guns and bibles too. Don't forget bibles.  The degree of blasphemy I find among the evangelicals who support evil FOOTOO is beyond comprehensible. Their existence is blasphemous unless they get rid of the evangelical label completely and stop pretending they believe in GOD. They do not. More lies and fake and phony baloney. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 17, 2021 6:22 AM MDT

I've never gotten a flu shot. And unless they make it mandatory, I won't be getting a Covid shot either.  I don't go out hugging people nor do I breathe and cough on them from a distance so why should I?

People make choices every day and if they choose to get flu and Covid shots every year then have at it. I choose not to. I've never gotten a flu shot and I've never gotten the flu. Could I get the flu? Sure, but I don't worry about it. Could I get Covid? Sure, but I don't worry about it. Living my life in constant fear of everything doesn't appeal to me so I don't.
      April 16, 2021 10:49 AM MDT

I think you do live your life in fear ru. That's why you are a gun person. I don't and I'm not.

Good for you. Live your life concerned only with you and screw everyone else. So you are a carrier and infect lots of folks maybe? No skin off your nose. No dog in that fight. You are clearly the center of your life and everyone else be dam*ed! You're not alone. FOOTOO is all of that and so are his adoring worshippers. They don't give a rat's a** about anyone else but their own ilk. It is what it is. You yam what you yam. So yam I. Thank you for your reply. Being completely selfish works for you so far doesn't it? How swell is that? This post was edited by RosieG at April 17, 2021 6:14 AM MDT
      April 17, 2021 6:13 AM MDT

I do not get the flu shot.  And I do not plan to get the Covid shot either. 

I work for me...so not employer can require it of me. 

If someone else asks, I will inform them of HIPPA laws and tell them it is not their business. 
      April 16, 2021 3:47 PM MDT

Thus and therefore you will never ALLOW your children to be vaccinated either. Correct? Another example of children being forced upon with something that could harm them grievously. Do YOU care? Obviously you do not. Well I do not wish ill to befall you or your children m2c. You have their lives in your hands. What you do with it is your business. Good luck to them. GOD watch over them. They need a protector and clearly you are not going to be that person. You are not unique. There are millions of others just like you. GOD protect their children. Sigh. GOD PROTECT THE CHILDREN.
      April 17, 2021 5:02 AM MDT

My children are all of age.  They can get it or not...there choice.   None of them have said they plan to get it. I do not know anyone who plans to get it. Even the older people. Which was a surprise to me. 
      April 17, 2021 5:12 AM MDT