Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect all bright whites are dipped in bleach to remove all color. What does bleaching a brain do besides whitening it?

I expect all bright whites are dipped in bleach to remove all color. What does bleaching a brain do besides whitening it?

Posted - April 18, 2021

Responses

What I find interesting is this whole situation of white people attacking other white people for being white. Have you ever asked the question of why this is happening? Is there some sort of self-loathing going on here that they would stoop to such a low?  Is it because they somehow feel guilty for being born white. Or is this some sort of new and hidden racist agenda?

If there is a feeling of guilt for being born white, I'm wondering if there is also Latino guilt, Muslim guilt, Chinese guilt? Is there a brown, black, green, orange, pink, blue, and every other imaginable color guilt too? Why is this happening? Why all of the attacks? Why all of this hatred?  Frankly, I find all of this to be patently asinine. Just my opinion of course. :)
      April 18, 2021 1:57 PM MDT