Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You can disagree with people you like and agree with people you dislike. It happens. Does it bother you when it does?

You can disagree with people you like and agree with people you dislike. It happens. Does it bother you when it does?

Posted - April 22, 2021

Responses

Nope, everybody disagrees occasionally, unless one party is a complete doormat. I've even disagreed with you from time to time. Diff'rent strokes. DILLIGAF? I don't like you any less.
      April 22, 2021 2:36 AM MDT

Oh gosh m'dear my first GIGGLE "Do I look like I give a F----!" I'm giggling as I'm writing that R. I just ADORE it and once again I thank you for sharing it with us. DILLIGAF should go down in history as a top acronym! Leave it to you Aussies! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Thursday to thee and I thine. I don't recall many disagreements entre nous over the years and they are always calm and not remotely hissy fitty!:)
      April 22, 2021 3:22 AM MDT

Of course.  As long as the person can disagree without calling me names etc.  
      April 22, 2021 4:55 AM MDT

No, especially if the debate is honest, even if it shows me that my views were based on my mistakes, ignorance or misunderstanding. 
      April 23, 2021 2:49 AM MDT