Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What are you REALLY if you are an SOB to some who disagree with you and very "nice" to those who agree with you? A nice SOB?

What are you REALLY if you are an SOB to some who disagree with you and very "nice" to those who agree with you? A nice SOB?

Posted - April 22, 2021

Responses

What am I really? I'm me. And whether someone likes it or not, what you see is what you get. I try to be nice to all, whether they agree or disagree with me. However, I have been called a sob because of my frank, blunt, and, depending on the subject, uncompromising demeanor. How do you react to those who disagree with you? Just curious. :)
      April 22, 2021 6:27 AM MDT

How? Is the disagreement based on logic and preference or is it based on venal vile LIES perpetrated by a lie machine from which all information cometh?

It makes a difference if the disagreement is based on integrity honor and truth. There are honest and honorable people who disagree calmly respectfully and LOGICALLY. For example. I prefer broccoli. You think broccoli sucks bigly and you prefer fried potatoes. One is healthier the other is not but that is not the issue. The issue is taste preference. I love jazz. You despise it and much prefer John Cage and his offkey music. I prefer John Steinbeck and you prefer John Le Carre. That's okay. That is preference. We don't need to insult or attack each other. There is no scripted partisan bible from which we must needs repeat verbatim what is allowed and what is not. Why do you disagree? Do you disagree to be disagreeable and a devil's advocate or need a reason to let it all hang out no matter what? So it is COMPLICATED for me to answer your simple question. "How do you react to those who disagree with you?" I am a rainbow..I am a kaleidoscope. I am a universe of possibilities. How do you react? Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Thursday to you. Did I answer your question? Now will you kindly answer mine?
      April 22, 2021 7:58 AM MDT